Anyone wishing to borrow toys must be a member of Cambourne Toy Library. To become a member, come along to one of our sessions for a form (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a copy to you).
Membership is £12 per year. This includes the ability to borrow 2 toys at a time as well as free entry into the play session.
If you decide not to join the library, but would still like to attend the play session, we ask for a fee of 50p to help towards the costs of running the play session and toy library.
Please see our page Terms and Conditions to see the full agreement.
If you are in receipt of benefits and cannot afford to become a member please come and talk to us.
Although we receive no monetary funding, we are working with Cambourne Children's Centre who have allowed us use of their room and resources for our play session. We are also covered by their insurance. Due to this arrangement we ask that anyone coming to the play session becomes a member of Cambourne Children's Centre. This is one simple form and is completely free. The form will be available at play sessions.
Please let us know if........
- you change any of your contact details
- you are unable to return a toy on time
- you are unable to transport a toy
- parts of a toy are missing or it needs new batteries
- there is something you think would improve either the library or play session
- you are happy with what we do!
- you would like to get involved
- you would like to make a donation